Terms and Conditions
ROD TRADING, CORP (the “Company”) owns the VIP Locker service (the “Service”) reception, custody and delivery service. The terms of this agreement (“Agreement”) apply to you through our Service and our website (“Site”).
By clicking “accept”, you accept all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By clicking “accept,” this creates a legally binding contract between you and the Company. If you do not agree with any of the provisions of this document, do not press “Accept”, in which case you will not be able to use the Service. Our service is limited to people over 18 years old.
1. VIPLocker service.
When you register for the service on the Site or at one of our locations, you will be sent an email confirming your registration by assigning a customer number. When we receive an item in your Locker. You will be notified by email and can see it on the website.
Certain weight and package size restrictions may apply depending on the selected Locker plan, note that there is a list of prohibited items (see section ‘3’ three).
You represent, warrant and request that, in connection with the Service and this Agreement, you do not intend to: (i) violate laws, third-party rights or our policies; (Ii) purchase, receive, or otherwise deliver or dispose of illegal items or items that encourage illegal activities, controlled substances (such as marijuana and cocaine), offensive materials, stocks or other securities, firearms, weapons, explosives, any item that may cause damage to a Locker, alcohol, tobacco products, articles that have odors, animals, plants, fertilizers, unprocessed seeds or any other item or category of items that the Company may from time to time restrict with notice to you ( including the notice posted on the site); (Iii) Rejoin or attempt to use the Service if the Company has prohibited or suspended it; (Iv) attempt to defraud the Company or any third party; OR (v) use another user’s account or allow another person to use your user account. Illegal activities undertaken in connection with the Service may be forwarded to the authorities.
We only accept packages from recognized stores in the United States, please check the list of recognized stores. If your sender is not on our list, you can send us an email to evaluate and add your sender, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Prohibited items.
The prohibited items will be rejected and returned to the sender or consignor immediately, the costs of the return are paid by the customer. If the subscriber is not sure if an item is prohibited, the subscriber should contact us at email@example.com before sending or consigning the items in his reserved locker. If expenses are incurred as a result of the interception of prohibited items, the company may charge the subscriber for reasonably related expenses that may appear necessary.
VIPLocker strictly prohibits the following elements:
- Hazardous and / or Toxic Products. The shipment of products that may endanger human or animal life, or that may stain or damage other transported goods. In addition, the shipment of products, which may be toxic, radioactive and flammable, as defined by applicable law.
- Products withdrawn. Items subject to revocation by the manufacturer or any government agency.
- Free articles. Items that are otherwise available for free. Nor do we allow the submission of government forms that are available for free or for a lower price from government or government agencies.
- Spam techniques. Products used to enable mass marketing, including the sending of unsolicited mail or email messages, or otherwise enable spam techniques.
- Food. Any perishable item that may require refrigeration, freezing or heating during transportation.
- Time sensitivity. Items whose primary value is subject to a specific time interval or expiration date, including concert or sports tickets and airplane or train tickets. We allow the shipment of items, which exhibit an expiration date to comply with local health and safety regulations. For example, food products are allowed according to this policy.
- User safety. Products associated with deceptive business models and misleading statements, including multi-level marketing programs, matrix, pyramid, Ponzi schemes and wealth creation programs.
- Abortion. Content related to abortion that uses violent language or frightening images.
- Alcohol The shipment of alcohol, including alcoholic beverages, beer, wine, champagne, alcoholic beverages, beer or wine from the clubs of the month, and kits to make alcohol or beer
- Sexual services for adults. Content related to pornography, nudity, graphic sexual language or escort services. VipLocker allows adult content related to sexual enhancers, aids or devices and erotic lingerie. This content must be promoted without pornographic content or nudity to be acceptable
- Verification requirements. Items restricted to specific ages or that require proof of identification when buying • Casinos and gambling. Products related to gambling, including promotional products such as bonuses related to gambling, bonus codes, etc. Lotteries such as national or state lotteries or affiliates or national or state lottery aggregators. Physical scratch cards of lottery
- Endangered Species. Products obtained from threatened or endangered species, including elephant ivory, shark, tiger, whale or dolphin and turtle or elkhorn coral
- False documents. False documents including false identifications, government documents, diplomas and medical notes
- Fireworks. Fireworks and pyrotechnic devices
- Financial products or other regulated products, securities and stored value. Financial or investment products, including cash disbursements, money orders, traveler’s checks, stocks, bonds or related financial products and stored value cards
- Health care and medications. Certain pharmaceutical products and supplements, regardless of any claim of legality. For example, dietary or herbal supplements that contain active pharmaceutical ingredients that make false or misleading health claims, etc.
- Products behind the counter (BTC). Over-the-counter medications do not require a prescription, but require discussion with a pharmacist before purchase. Some examples of BTC products may include medicines that contain pseudoephedrine and emergency contraceptives, and may differ by region
- Human remains and body parts. Body parts or human remains in any form including organs, bones and any body fluid
- Illegal drugs. Illegal drugs, legal or synthetic maximums, herbal drugs, chemical products and compounds with psychoactive effects, drug paraphernalia or aid to overcome drug tests. Our drug policy covers illegal products, as well as some products that may be legal in some countries
- Illegal hacking. Content that promotes hacking by providing instructions or equipment to illegally access or manipulate software, servers, cell phones or websites.
- Illegal products. Products that allow illegal acts. All products that are shipped must clearly comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Whenever there is a question of whether compliance is clear, VipLocker may choose to err on the side of conservative interpretation and has additional restrictions. We are not interested in sending products of questionable legality.
- Live animals and plants. Live animals and plants.
- Precious materials. Metals or rare stones, scarce or valuable.
- Sensitive transport restrictions. Products sensitive to our transport conditions, which require a license or transport permit, or with which special precautions must be taken in relation to loading or unloading.
- Stolen property and locks collection devices. Stolen objects and locks collection devices. This also includes products where the serial number has been removed or altered.
- Commercial sanctions. Content that would violate applicable government trade sanctions.
- Traffic devices. Products designed to interfere with the application of traffic laws. While radar detectors are allowed in most countries, radar interferers and other law evasion products are not allowed. Tobacco or tobacco-related products including cigarettes, cigars, tobacco pipes, rolling papers, electronic cigarettes and electronic cigarette cartridges.
- Minor or non-consensual sexual acts. Images of child sexual abuse, child pornography, non-consensual sexual acts or illegal sexual acts. Please note that we do not allow this content, even if it complies with government regulations. Weapons or devices designed to cause serious injury or damage. For example, pistols, pieces of weapons or hardware, ammunition, bombs, knives, throwing stars and brass knuckles. Discount currencies, currency exchange or currency trading.
- Copyright. Material protected by copyright unless the merchant has the consent of the owner of the copyright, or as permitted by law. For example, unauthorized or “pirated” copies of media, software or other licensed or protected material. Modified chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection are also prohibited. Counterfeit products that contain a trademark or an identical logo are indistinguishable from the brand of another and imitate the characteristics of the brand of the product in an attempt to pass themselves off as a genuine product of the owner of the brand.
- Academic help. Academic aids that provide an unfair academic advantage. This includes getting real questions from the test in advance, turning it into a paper that someone has written as your own original work, or trying the taking services (where someone will take an exam for you).
- Anti and Violence. Anti or violent concepts, such as content that advocates against an organization, person or group of people; Advocating against a protected group. A protected group is distinguished by one of the following: race or ethnic origin, color, national origin, religion, disability, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity; Attempts to review history against the interests of a protected group; The promotion of self-mutilation and violence against people or animals.
- Content associated with criminals or a criminal act. Products that allow self-harm or violence against people or animals and content associated with criminals or a criminal act. Content that tries to take advantage of sensitive issues. Sensitive issues are often identified in response to exceptional global events that can not be predicted, such as natural disasters or political uprisings, and are therefore not described on this page.
4. Problems with the service.
You should contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems with our Service and / or Site.
5. Service fee.
We charge for the use of our services. The fees associated with our services are described in detail in our plans. We reserve the right to change the rates as long as we provide you with notice of changes to our rate schedule. Any change to our service fee will not apply to services already in progress. Service fees are not refundable unless we have made prior arrangements with you or if otherwise expressly described in this agreement. Service payments can only be made in US dollars, currencies with low exchange volatility with respect to the dollar or market instruments accepted by the company.
6. Payments and processing.
A valid credit or debit card is required when you acquire a Locker on our site and it is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on the site, including the cardholder’s name, the expiration date of the card number and the CVV code. By entering and submitting information on the Site, you certify that all and any information you provide is accurate and complete. In addition, it certifies that you have the legal right to provide such information so that we can process your payment. You agree that you are responsible for all fees and expenses incurred by you in connection with the Service as described in this Agreement and you expressly authorize the Company to charge the credit card provided by you for all such fees and expenses. The Company will use Paypal as one of the providers of third-party payment processing services to perform part or all of the foregoing, and you hereby consent to such use.
7. Discharge of Liability in the Retirement.
The Client, in the act of withdrawing his packages of online purchases or of his luggage, will make the verification of his products and his belongings before leaving the agent where he is making the withdrawal, after the withdrawal and the acceptance of his belongings, he releases of all responsibility to VIP Locker and there could be no subsequent claim.
In the case of the use of Locker Movil, the Customer accepts the use of subcontractor transport companies, and accepts that the merchandise will be insured for the amount requested by his person and releases VIP Locker from all responsibility when making the delivery of the products to the Locker Movil. carrier. VIP Locker can only be responsible for those products that have been verified through photography, a service that can be reviewed in detail in our plans.
8. Packages or Abandoned Baggage.
Packages or baggage must be collected within a certain period of time, which is measured from the date on which you will receive the first package in your Locker. The time limitations are described to you in more detail when you purchase the Locker and are also listed on the company’s website. All customers must pick up their packages within the time established in the purchase of your Locker, you will be notified one (1) day before the expiration. After forty-five (45) days from the first notification without receiving a response to the following notifications:
Three (3) notices:
- One (1) day after the expiration of the Locker.
- Fifteen (15) days after the expiration of the Locker.
- Thirty (30) days after the expiration of the Locker.
It is informed that the merchandise or the baggage is declared as abandoned fifteen (15) days after the third (3) notification and the company will be able to dispose of the merchandise, if there is no response or if the payment of the corresponding surcharge has not been received. Delay.
The Company can not and does not guarantee that Lockers, items or luggage deposited at Lockers will not be subject to theft, fire, water damage, bad weather, vandalism or loss or damage in general, and you accept that the Company will not have any liability to you for any case, except to the extent that it is caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Company.
The sole liability of the Company with respect to the loss or damage of any item while in the Company’s possession or in a Locker shall not exceed the lesser of (A) the sum of the fair value of the item delivered and (B) one hundred fifty dollars US $ 150), subject to your provision of reasonable information requested by the Company about the nature of said item and the price paid for it and a refund of any fees for the service paid in respect of that item.
To guarantee the security of your belongings we will request identification with a photograph when the Client or an Authorized person makes the withdrawal, the identification must coincide with that registered in our platform.
The packages received in VIP Locker will not be opened unless the client requests the service of product confirmation, due to that those packages that are not verified, VIP Locker will not be responsible for the status of the content of the same, the client will receive a External photo of the box, in which you can see how it was received. On the other hand luggage for any reason will be opened by the staff of VIP Locker, so the content is the sole responsibility of the customer. The client is aware of this clause and accepts it in this agreement.
10. Video recording devices and footage.
For security reasons, our locker stations can be equipped with camera recording devices. The company owns all rights to the images obtained from such recording devices. In case of an incident, you can request the material by following the necessary procedures through your local authorities or by a court order. In addition, by using our service and site, you consent to the filming of each and every one of the activities that occur in the lockers stations.
11. Third party sites.
The Site may include advertisements or other links that allow you to access websites or other online services that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible and will not have any responsibility for the content of such sites and services, products or services offered through them, or their use or interaction with them.
Property rights. Between you and the Company, the Company owns all rights, titles and interests, including all intellectual property rights and other property rights, in and to the Service, Site, lockers, software and technology used by the Company to provide Service, the Site, the characteristics and functionality of the Locker and all use and other data generated or collected in connection with the use thereof (the “Company Materials”). You agree not to license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works of, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Company Materials.
13. The Site.
By using our services, you agree not to use the Site for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement or by applicable laws. You may not use the Site in any way that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, impair or interfere with the use of any other part of it. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site. You agree not to use automated means to access or collect information from the Site, and you agree not to use any robot that we may omit in this agreement. You further agree not to use false or misleading information in connection with your Service account and acknowledge that we reserve the right to disable any user account associated with information that we reasonably believe is false or misleading.
14. Additional Terms.
When you use certain features or materials on the Site, or participate in a particular promotion, event or contest through the Site, such use or participation may be subject to additional terms and conditions posted on the Site. These additional terms and conditions are incorporated into this Agreement and you agree to comply with such additional terms and conditions with respect to such use or participation.
15. Non-discrimination clause.
For the purposes of this Section, “discriminating” means any statement, comment, comment or negative feedback, whether written or oral, about the use of our site or services on any website, social media or in person. You agree to refrain from engaging in derogatory conduct and further agree that in the event that you engage in derogatory conduct, as defined herein, the Company will have the right to terminate this agreement and cancel your services without any refund. The cancellation of services, the breach of this authorizes the Company to recover the damages and losses for the amount of ten thousand dollars of the United States ($ 10,000). The indemnity clause for damages in this document is intended to cover losses of reputation and other losses suffered by the Company, which are intrinsically difficult to quantify. The damages are not a penalty, but a reasonable measure of the loss of reputation and other losses that the Company may suffer in case of contemptuous conduct by the user.
If you wish to terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason, or for no reason at all, you may do so by canceling your account through the site. Cancellation of your account will suspend your account indefinitely. To comply with state laws, some personal information may be withheld at the end of your account. You further agree that the Company, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason at all, may terminate this Agreement, your account or your use of the Service or Site. The Company may also, at its sole discretion and at any time, suspend the provision of the Service or Site, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you or any third party for such termination.
17. Disclaimer of Liability; Without guarantees
The Service, Site, Lockers and any media, information or other materials available in conjunction with or through them are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the company and its licensees and partners exclude all express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of property rights. The company and its licensors and partners do not guarantee that the features and functionality of the service, site or lockers will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected or that the site or servers that make the features and functionality available are virus-free. or other harmful components. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above exclusions, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its affiliated companies and the owners of establishments in which the Lockers are located, and each of the officers, directors and employees of any of the foregoing, harmless from and against any claim, loss, damage or liability, Costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees (any of the above, a “Claim”), that any of them may incur as a result of or related to your use or misuse of the Service, Site or Lockers, violation of this Agreement or violation of any law, rule or regulation, provided that the foregoing does not obligate you to the extent that the Claim is directly derived from the willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are obligated to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
19. Limitation of Liability and Damages
The company is not a party to any transaction between you and any online merchant or any delivery service contracted by you or an online merchant, and shall have no liability in connection therewith, including any damage to a package that occurred prior to your receipt. by the company. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, the company or its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents or partners of third parties or suppliers, will be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or damages. copies that arise from the service, site or lockers, including their use or any other interaction with the company, even if the company or an authorized representative of the company has been warned of the possibility of such damages. The applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you, in the event that the liability of the company will be limited to the extent permitted by law. law. In no case shall the total liability of the company and its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents or partners of third parties or suppliers to you be borne by you for all damages, losses and causes of action arising from or related to this agreement or its use of the service, site or lockers will exceed the lesser of (a) the sum of the fair value of the item delivered to which the claim relates and the service fee paid by you in relation to the item delivered and (b) one hundred dollars of the USA ($ 150).
Any claim where the total amount of compensation requested by either party is less than five thousand United States dollars ($ 5,000), will be resolved through binding arbitration based on non-filing based on the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. In such arbitration, the parties and AAA must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online and / or will be based exclusively on written submissions, the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. arbitration; (B) the arbitration shall not involve the personal appearance of the parties or witnesses unless the parties agree otherwise; C) the arbitrator can only grant a precautionary or declaratory measure in favor of the party requesting reparation and only to the extent necessary to grant compensation justified by the individual claim of that party; AND (d) any judgment on the judgment rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent either party from: (i) requesting remedies in the small claims court of the competent jurisdiction or (ii) requesting any other court or competent jurisdiction for injunctive or other relief.
21. Class Action Exemption.
You agree that all claims subject to arbitration under section 18 must be made in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any class process or supported representative.
22. Disclaimer of claims.
You and the company agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this agreement or that the service or site must commence within one (1) year after it causes the cause of action. Otherwise, this cause of action is permanently prohibited.
The Company may make modifications, deletions and / or additions to this Agreement (“Changes”) at any time. The changes will become effective: (i) thirty (30) days after the Company communicates the changes, if such notification is sent to the email address associated with your account or otherwise; OR (ii) when you expressly opt-in or accept the Changes or a version of this Agreement that incorporates the Changes, whichever comes first. Under this Agreement, you agree to receive electronic communications from the Company. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. You agree that any legal or equitable action arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Site or Lockers that is not subject to arbitration under Section 18 will be filed only in state or federal courts in Florida and you hereby consent and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any action. The fact that neither party, at any time, requires compliance with any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not affect in any way the right of said party at a later time to enforce it. The waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continued waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or for any reason not enforceable, that provision will be considered severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. This Agreement and the rights and licenses granted under this Agreement may not be transferred or assigned by you, but the Company may assign them without any restriction. This is the entire agreement between us regarding the subject matter and will not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to this Agreement made by the Company as set forth in this document.
24. More information;
Claims For any additional information or complaints, please direct all correspondence to email@example.com